Monday, July 9, 2007


Simone Velez

When Simone sent in her pictures, she wasn't sure which photo to choose. There's a professional side to her, and a playful one. Quite frankly I couldn't decide either. I'm fairly sure that she's a good balance of both.

Simone, all of us will be cheering you on next week at the Florida conference!

"I am most proud of my family. My husband, Nelson, and I have been together for 17 years, married 11, and we have two amazing children. Serena, 8 years old, plays the piano beautifully and is so caring with animals and all nature. Xavier, 5 years old, is a true gentleman, with a solid sense of justice and diplomacy and an incredibly gentle and loving nature; he is also a T-ball star. My husband, Nelson, shares my passion for family and outside of his regular work day, volunteers his time teaching parenting classes. We also have Peaches, our 16 year old cat, and Fin, our 3 year old toy poodle.

"One of my favorite songs is They Dance Alone by Sting.

"One thing I will do with my 1st commission check is sign up for a local Advanced Life Mastery workshop I have been longing to take."

No comments: