Monday, July 9, 2007


Karen Schanerberger

Psst. Hey Karen. Ever been to the live gaming concerts, like this one? So. Tell me. Are you an Xbox or PlayStation kind of girl?



"I have a degree in classical music, but dream of running away from home to join a rock band. I'm also into PC gaming (adventure, not action), cryptic crosswords and other word puzzles, and fantasy & mystery fiction.



"I love children and animals and am owned by a cat. I've been married 23 years and have 2 boys - ages 10 and 18 (because God has a sense of humor) . I am active in my church and am in charge of the PTA website for my son's school.

"I don't have a favorite song - depends on my mood. I've attached a picture from the Myst games because it looks like someplace I'd really love to be. I'm very proud to be a Kindermusik Maestro and to be somewhat successful at raising my two boys.

"Dealing with my interesting children has helped me be a better teacher."

Karen Schanerberger






No comments: